đền đô được khởi công xây dựng từ ngày 3 tháng Ba năm Canh Ngọ 1030 khắc văn bia ghi lại công đức của các vị vua triều Lý. Năm 1952, quân Pháp thả bom, phá hủy hoàn toàn đền. đền đã được khởi công xây dựng lạinăm 1989
the Temple it was built from 3 March, 1030 Sweet Soup carved inscriptions record the Germany of the Joseon kings. In 1952, the French drop bomb, completely destroyed the temple. the temple was built lạinăm 1989
Capital temple construction was started on 3 March 1030 Canh Ngo epitaph engraved merit record Ly kings. In 1952, French forces drop bombs completely destroyed the house. temple construction was started in 1989 lainam